New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portfolio Carousel in Tab Not Showing Up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    SomeChick

I’m trying to set up tabs on my about page and I have a carousel set to 1/4 width. However, it’s not showing up. See link below.

SomeChick
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

It’s showing for me? (see screenshot)

– Kyle

SomeChick

Click on “The Work”.

Kyle – SUPPORT
    SomeChick

Got a recommendation? I like UNIX.

Actually, looking at it, the problem seems to be only with that portfolio slider. As if that item is somehow slowing it down. Help?

SomeChick
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Made it private

So if you remove the portfolio carousel the page load time is quicker?

– Kyle

SomeChick

Yes. Or just go to any other page. Though I did remove that geegaw so you can see.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Unfortunately not all page builder assets are supported in tabs. You may need to look for another solution

– Kyle

SomeChick

See, now this is weird.

Take a look at it now and see how Portfolio is displaying. It was doing the same with the carousel and moving it to 1/4 of the screen width. What’s that about?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Because you’ve added it inside the tabs, its broken the layout. The tabs where not built to contain other page builder assets. Some assets do work, just by luck, but most don’t.

– Kyle

SomeChick

Okay, so I’ve figured this out and it seems like it’s all quite buggy.

I deleted that whole tab and re-created it. Each tab starts with a text block but does not include the option to add another text block or content element. So, I delete the existing text block and that option appears. After I added a few tabs and deleted the last text block, I got a black window like it’s in the process of adding something but hadn’t yet.

It might be helpful to point out that, because the add element / text block option didn’t turn up initially, I added it to the whole page then moved it in there at first. While that may have contributed, the fact that the adding option doesn’t show up is the bigger issue.

Anyhow, hope this is helpful to you. Thinking of tossing the page and starting over!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks for letting us know

– Kyle

SomeChick

It’s very buggy. I can put anything I want on the first tab, but if I add it to the second tab it looks all wonky and duplicates itself on the first tab. Ideas?

FYI, it’s the same with the accordion.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register