Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    ecogirl

Hi,

I have selected the “Gallery” option under “Portfolio Archive Display Type” in the Archive/Category Options of the Flexform Theme Options, and my portfolio archive page is still showing up as a mini blog display.

http://ecorglobal.com/dev/?post_type=portfolio

How do I fix this so that it displays in the Gallery format?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Just tested this and it definitely works, please update the theme to the latest version. You have 1.2, latest is 1.4.2.

You need to activate a different theme, delete Flexform, download again from ThemeForest and install the new one as you initially did. Settings/content will not be affected.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

Cosmin – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ecogirl
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ecogirl

I am also trying to do a single column portfolio page, but it does not show the highlight color and title when I hover over the image. When I change it to 2 columns, it corrects the problem, but I really want just a single column. How can I get this to work?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

How did you update the theme? Did you completely remove the old one and then installed the new version, as I see you’re using a child theme? The portfolio archive page will show how you set it in the theme options (Archive/Category options)

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

ecogirl

Per your instructions, I deleted the old theme, uploaded the new one and activated it. About a day later I uploaded the new child theme and then activated that.

I am also having problems with the Displays + Entertainment page – it has a portfolio on it that won’t render in “gallery” format, and won’t do 3 columns, despite the fact that I have “gallery” and “3” columns selected.

ecogirl

Scratch my last comment – the Displays + Entertainment page works fine now.

Instead, I am having problems with the Art Objects portfolio post page (into which I’ve inserted a portfolio gallery). It is showing small black dots above each image (see attached screenshot). How do I fix this?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Try adding this custom CSS:

.portfolio-items {
        list-style: none !important;
    }

Regards,

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register