New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Pop Up Product Button Text

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    George

When you visit the products at the bottom of the page their pop up button has no text – or has text but colour is not white and cannot been seen. Have looked in CSS Style setter and cannot find the colour of the box (89213c) or the text – which should be white.

Also same problem in check out process pop up boxes have colour conflict

Please can you help?

George

Another question to add to my evergrowing list – how do you get more information into the ‘Additional Information ‘ sector

And does anyone know what are the best image sizes to use for products so they look as good as the demo site

Where are the help files – anybody know?

Ben – SUPPORT

Hey,

Can you send me a link to your website?

The additional information is to do with: weight, size etc

Thanks
    Ben

George

Still waiting you have had my site information now for a while – can you please tell me what is happening

George

OK I sent you my link and you still have not replied and its been a few days now – are we expected to just stop our business whilst you get your support sorted out – when someone buys a product they expect to get some support and not be totally ignored – so just in cae you lost my link here it is again

Home

Now kindly get some action for me and answer my issues

westcoastsurf

George do a search of the forums, there are responses to your questions. Also check the comments http://themeforest.net/item/neighborhood-responsive-multipurpose-shop-theme/discussion/5086341

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey,

if you still need help please post back 🙂 Also I’m having trouble understanding your problem, can you please rephrase your question for me?

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register