Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    wwiderock

Hi Ed,

Other issue I found after updating is that I’ve lost some options as the new editing option for the plugin widgets in which a menu opens to fix the position of the widget in the widget area. Will that be back?

Thank you for your help!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Not sure what you’re referring to? Is this a 3rd party plugin?

– Ed

wwiderock

Hi, Ed,

No, it is not any plugin.
    It is in the widget page, each widget has (or should have) an ”add” option in the widget name header, and when you press that ”add”, you select the sidebar where you want the widget to be, and also, depending on the widget, you can change some settings for it.

This ”add” option is not in my web widgets, but it is in my tasting one. In fact, I noticed that my testing web works much better than the main one, :(.

Thanks for your time.

Charlie999

Hi!
    I was going to ask about this too. Before on earlier version when draging a widget to any widget area and than saved the widget, it was giving you a unique widget name at the bottom of the widget. Than i could add it anywhere i like, on pages, posts, with a Plugin called Widget Shortcode.

Where is this feature now?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

We haven’t done anything in regards to this. The only thing I can think is that the WordPress widget setup may have changed in WordPress or another plugin.

@wwiderock
    – what are the differences between your web and testing setups?

– Ed

Charlie999

Hi
    I’m not sure about the widget setup changed, because my WordPress (still have version 3.5.1) or plugins other than Revolution Slider is not updated. And i do not have any other plugins than the recommended by this theme, which is the Breadcrumb navXT and ContactForm7.

But is there any other way to look for that unique widget code? Usually it is the same as the titel, but in lower case and with dashes instead of spaces?

Regards, Charlie

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Charlie,

You can install Firebug in Firefox and right-click, “Inspect element with firebug” – this will show you the HTML structure on the left side, and you will see the IDs and classes for any particular element (or widget in this case).

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

wwiderock

Hi!
    Please, excuse me for not answering before, I’ve been out traveling for work for a few days.

You ask about the differences between the tasting page and my web:
    I have a ‘Plugins Edit’ option in the tasting page, where I have an ”add” option in the header of each pluggin which opens the option to select with a stick in which sidebar you want to include the plugin and which position in it, appart of the own edit options of the plugin. This option was avaliable in the main page too before the first update you sent me to install.

Sometimes I find navigation failures in my main web, that stops and seems to be blocked for a few seconds. It is not my internet connection and only happens with this web. It doesn’t happen in the taste one or in other webs.

I find issues with some plugins in my main web that have been previously correctly downloaded and installed with no issues in the tasting web.

Please, don’t take me wrong, but I have to ask again, is it possible that there is any failure in the code? Just in case, could it be possible to have a ‘clean’ copy to install it in my main page?

Thank you for your help!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register