New Landing How can we help? Atelier Plugin incompatibility

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    micheal_w

Hi Guys,

we are using your theme, everything was perfect until we installed a long-awaited must have plugin for our booking system. However unfortunately the theme doesn’t like the plugin and few thing only on the ADMIN page doesn’t work. (if we use one of the default WP theme, the plugin works perfectly).

I contacted the plugin developer, and he says:
    “…it is problem with theme which overwrites jQuery UI elements. I suggest to contact with author of the theme.”
    You can read the whole tread (Q 1 and 2) if needed.

I show you an example attached or you can see it here:
    admin > Car Wash Booking System > Locations > Test Calendar

Any recommendation please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Unfortunalty you would need a developer to fully integrate this plugin for you.

Due to the large amount of plugins available, it’s simply not possible to guarantee all plugins would work with the theme out the box, especially more niche plugins such as the one you use.

If you enable your child theme, you could test deregistering the theme jQuery UI script which is called: sf-jquery-ui, following these instructions: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_deregister_script. However this would likely have larger implications on the site and cause it to become rather unstable.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.