New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Please help Video Parallax Question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    avry8542

I am not on my computer so don’t remember the temporary URL. Also I’m using the latest version of Dante and Word Press.

I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure out the correct way to host my video’s on a third party site and be able to properly use them in the Parallax Video element for Dante.

I read all the posts on this site. All I know is I can’t use YouTube or Vimeo it needs to be a CND site.

I read that Vimeo Pro offers CDN can this site be used.

Also this is were I am really confused. I upload one video to WordPress and used the Parallax Video Element and it worked great. I used the feature were you I put my own URL from word press. If I host on another site what will be the correct way to put the video into the Parralax Elemant. The fields that ask for URL they say must be imported to WordPress.

If you can help tell me the best way to achieve this. I’m stuck for two days trying to figure it out. Thank you.

Best

Avery Putter

avry8542

Hello

I signed up for amazon s3 and cloudfront. You mentioned in another thread that the video content needed to be uploaded in 3 different formats. Can you tell me how to do this.

Also I have uploaded a video to s3. How do I use the url to get parallax effect in Dante. Thanks

Avery

David Martin – Support

Hi Avery,

The formats are MP4, OGG and WEBM. You can use an app such as this http://www.mirovideoconverter.com/ to generate those formats.

To create a Parallax video you can use the Page Builder.

1) Layout => Row.
    2) ROW BACKGROUND TYPE => Video
    3) Copy in your video URLs

Thanks.

gotmike

any other suggestions for conversion software? it appears their download site is not working…

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It seems to be down at the moment. Thats what we use. try to search in google Miro Video converter download(of course you will think a lot of junk)

Not sure if this one works well.
    https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/

-Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register