New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Placing specific products on Page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    hustle1

Hello Support,
    I have tried to place products by category on product specific pages through Woocommerce and Swift Page builder/shop products and all the products are entered in one page instead of category specific products. How can I place product specific products onto a page?

Ithi – SUPPORT

Hello hustle1,

to place products by category or single specific product You need use WooCommerce Shortcodes. You can access them from Classic Editor or from text based elements in page builder.

For example add text block element to builder and click edit button. Inside on toolbar You can find WooCommerce icon, from dropdown there pick desired shortcode.

hustle1

Thank You Ed,
    I have entered the shortcodes but they still do not put the right products in. I clicked on woo and chose [products ids=”” skus=””] and tried to enter in the category and only one product showed up.[products ids=”” vaporizers=””]. Do you have any tips?
    I have another issue. How can I create a drop down menu to choose sizes and colors on products?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there,
    how did you modify the shortcode? what did you type in the ids=”โ€ฆ” section?

Can you please open another thread for other questions to keep things organized?
    Thanks a bunch ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers

hustle1

Hello Melanie,
    I did not type anything in the ids. I put it in like this–[products ids=”” vaporizers=””]. Could you tell me the correct way I am supposed enter in the categories using shortcodes? Thanks

Hustle

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Hustle,
    let me ask another support staff real quick,
    thanks for the patience!

hustle1

Thanks Melanie for your patience with me!

hustle1

Hello Melanie or support staff,
    Want to know how to place specific products on the page. For example I want to put vaporizer products on the vaporizer page. I have tried to use shortcodes to place them on the page and it has been a no go. Can someone help me please?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Post up your website URL and wp-admin login details please, we will show you an example. Cheers!

hustle1

Hello Melanie,
    I have figured it out. I went into the swift page builder and picked shop products mini. Then I edit it and type in the category I want into the product category option and it worked fine. Thanks for taking time out to try to look further, but I got this! No seriously THANKS!

Salut

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register