New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood PICTURE UPLOAD ISSUE AFTER UPGRADE TO WordPress 4.0!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    eccesso

Hi Support!
    I’m experiencing issues reagrding the picture upload after I’ve upgraded WP themes to 4.0 ver. THis phenomena not only occurs with theme Neighborhood, but other themes as Dante, Cardinal as well.

Description:
    1. Using the picture uploader for JPEGS and PNGS the upload lasts 3-5 minutes – even with small files 60-80 Kb. See attachment Picture_Upload_1.jpg
    2. After the upload has taken place the error message pops up!. See attachment Picture_Upload_2.jpg
    3. Even though the error message tells me that “An error occurred during upload”…one may check the media library and the see that the Jpeg_file has been uploaded? in several versions!

Can someone provide me with the adequate support or provide the proper code to insert in the themes. The issue occurs in all above mentioned themes!

_best regards….eccesso

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I can’t see this being anything to do with the theme, you say you have tested with our other themes but have you tested with TwentyFourteen?

– Kyle

eccesso
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

TwentyFourteen is the default WordPress theme. Basically your asking us about this issue, however it doesn’t seem to be anything to do with the theme, and we only support theme issues.

If you activate a theme that’s NOT one of our themes, and don’t get the issue, then yes we will look into it for you as it is an issue with our theme. However I’m pretty certain this is not a theme issue

– Kyle

eccesso
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Please provide me with a link and login so I can take a look for you

– Kyle

eccesso
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok, but all of those images are not from the theme. Also, this issue is nothing to do with our theme, therefore I can’t help you. You might want to start from scratch with an empty database

– Kyle

eccesso
    Kyle – SUPPORT

If I knew what the issue was I would help, but I don’t sorry

– Kyle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register