New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Php out of memory error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    menkom

Hello,

I am not new to php out of memory errors and have tried the following without fixing the issue, i need some further assistance please.

1. I have upped the memory limit to 256M within the root of wp install and also the wp-admin directory as well as wp-content

2. I have added the phpinfo.php to the root of the domain http://www.isupplyelectrical.com.au and double checked and it is infact using 256M but i still get the following error.

Error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 44552 bytes) in /home/isupply/public_html/menkom/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/init.php on line 53

Please assist in resolving this issue when trying to insert a shortcode from the default wp editor.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Some hosting companies dont allow users to change their memory limit themselves so you might want to contact your hosting company and ask them to perform the change for you. Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register