New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform PHP memory requirements

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    PBBusinessDevelopment

URL: http://www.360degree-feedback.com
    Hosting: 123 reg

Hi all,

New to this, so please go easy!

Im trying to upload the demo content via WP importer as suggested in the instructions. Consistently receiving an error message long the lines of…Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 60555264) (tried to allocate 4982361 bytes) in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/36/0d/eg/360degree-feedback.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-http.php on line 1165

Can anyone advise what steps I need to take to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Ben – SUPPORT

I’d suggest speaking to your host to try and allow you memory access for the data upload

Thanks
    Ben

PBBusinessDevelopment

Thanks for coming back to me – I have it updated to 128m as per the guidelines, but still it doesn’t upload properly.

It is the media that is missing, as far as I can tell nothing else – any suggestions on how I can access the media?

Thanks

Pete

PBBusinessDevelopment

if it makes a difference to anyone helping – this is the error message now being received:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 62128128) (tried to allocate 3363125 bytes) in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/36/0d/eg/360degree-feedback.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-importer/parsers.php on line 66

not sure i could be more confused!

Pete

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Pete,

Looking at that error, I don’t really see an increase from the host with regards to your PHP memory limit…

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register