New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Personal Shopper Issue in Google Chrome

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
    trandestined

I am having a problem getting the Personal shopper feature to work in Chrome. Whenever you click on the “product category” text it pulls up the dropdown list but when selecting an item it doesn’t change it to the selected category it just does nothing.

On Firefox it works but is very difficult to select…you almost have to double click really fast in order for it to choose an item from drop down.

This is going to be an important feature for a client that needs to work.

Please assist Thanks,
    Kent
    http://173.254.36.64/

midnite

i’m having the exact same issue and was just about to post this very question. subscribed. hope there’s a fix.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Kent,

I don’t see any categories or colors popping up in the dropdown that appears. Only “Any”

Cheers

trandestined

This feature seems very tempermental. Earlier today I checked your demo site and it wasn’t showing up in the expected responsive manner on my iPhone with iOS 7, then it’s working now. Different subject matter.

Also after you sent me this reply I did see it coming up with the “Any” value like you stated above, eventhough there are values in the system. Currently when checking it again the values are populating again, but cannot select the desired value. If you check your own demo site it doesn’t work on Google Chrome. You can see the dropdown’s with values but cannot select them…the same thing that I am seeing on my site.

Does these issues have to do with the version of Woocommerce and the version of WordPress we are running?? I am currently on WP version 3.6.1 and Woocommerce version 2.0.16. What versions are this theme supposed to be working with?

Please assist
    Kent

midnite

Melanie it’s not anyone’s particular website, even the Personal Shopper on the Neighborhood demo itself doesn’t work on Chrome, is hard to use on Firefox and doesn’t work at all on any version of internet explorer. it only works correctly on Safari (i’m checking on windows Safari). Support, please check it yourself:
    http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/

Please don’t ask for a login etc from anyone (thus causing a few more days delay on replies) and instead someone there should get the Neighborhood demo working and then post the fix files for everyone to download and replace. This should be priority since it’s not customization, it’s a bug. Thanks!

trandestined

My sentiments exactly….Thank You!

3dmind

Hello i have the same issue on my site http://andreas.3dmind.gr/
    It’s not possible to select category and it’s not working on Chrome, Firefox, explorer the really strange thing is that is working on Safari. Even in your own demo site.
    We need a solution asap.

Thank you!

westcoastsurf

Yes, same problem

melaniethomas

Having the same issue. Even when it does work, it doesn’t navigate to any of the products that fit the description.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Working on this at the moment guys, apologies for the delay.

It seems as though something must have changed in jQuery since we developed this – but should hopefully have a fix shortly!

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

All fixed!

You can download the updated build here, and we’ll push the auto-updates/TF update live shortly.

Apologies for any inconvenience!

EDIT: Just noticed a few issues, will resolve and re-post the build.

EDIT2: All sorted now, build attached.

– Ed

midnite

Thanks Ed, can you tell us which files in the zip update this? That way I could just update those particular files. I don’t want to undo the fix you made for another issue you solved for me earlier: http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/shop-products-mini-sale-items-showing-all/
    Or are these fixes combined? Thanks again.

3dmind

I agree with midnite i need to know specific files update beacuse i have customize many file on the theme.

Thank you!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    - style.css
    - /js/functions.js
    - /includes/swift-framework/sf-options.php
    - /includes/swift-framework/shortcodes.php

– Ed

melaniethomas

Hi there, I copied the files to my Neighborhood theme folder, but nothing’s changed with Google Chrome.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register