Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Dimitar Dinev

Hi guys, I wish to say that is by far the BEST theme I’ve ever work with. Great stuff. I love it so much that I will refer it to all. Have a couple of ideas which will send to you after finish my project for improving DRY on the swift builder.

Now on the topic. I use your shortcode to make a pricing table and set all content. But when it came to PayPal buttons code I stuck. If I try to put them in the price table they became only images. So I used RAW HTML block bellow them and in desktop mode it’s ok but when go to my phone I saw first 3 price tables (I used Bordered-alt) and bellow them 3 PayPal buttons. I wonder if there is a solution to my problem.

You can find attached 3 previews (2 front-end and 1 from swift builder) of my issue.

Once again great work, really great and looking forward for your reply.
    Regards,
    Dimitar

Dimitar Dinev

Could you please answer my request.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Dimitar and thanks for the kind words ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s showing like that on mobile, because the 3 RAW HTML boxes are outside the pricing tables boxes, so they just flush down.

I would try to insert them into the pricing table again, but in an iframe:

<iframe>
    /// paypal code
    </iframe>

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Dimitar Dinev

Hi Cosmin,
    thanks for the help I think that this is the answer I look for. I’ll try it latter today and will give you some feedback if it works.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Dimitar Dinev

Nope, it doesn’t work. I set an iframe in details shortcode area but when the page is rendered the pricing table is bigger (attached is screenshot) but the pay pal code is missing. When I open the element to edit it the code of iframe is there with set width and height params but the pay pal is gone.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hmm, can you please privately reply with your WP admin login? I want to test a few options, not sure which one will work, so this way it will be faster.

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin – Support

Dimitar Dinev

Sure I’ll send it to you in a week. I want to finish and copy the website to original location and after that we can test some ideas on the work version.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Okay, thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register