New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Parallax Video Vertical alignment

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    connexweb

We are having trouble with our Video parallax as it is anchoring to the top of the window. This is causing an issue when the browser window grows left to right. The video then gets cut off from the bottom up and only shows a portion of the top.

I saw on an earlier thread you had a custom code in your demo to anchor the video so center remains visible no matter what the size of the window. I tried to add that to our site and that seemed to do the same thing. It could very well be that I did not add it correctly.

If you would please point me in the right direction to make this work on our site.
    Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I dont see any video at this page http://staging2.connexintl.com/index.php/web-conferencing and any alignment issue. Have you managed to resolve the issue?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

connexweb

The video is in the parallax. that is where we are having the trouble. The video is showing the top part only and we would like to have it show the middle. See the image I attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I guess you have to try to increase the height of the container(Parallax asset) since don’t know a way to center the video.

-Rui

connexweb

how do you do it on your sample page?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    connexweb

what is the size of that video?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    This is not parallax element. Its revolution slider. You can create revolution slider at Admin -> Revolution slider.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register