New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Parallax Update Issues with 3.06

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    worldlystrategies

Hi Dante,

I just updated to 3.06 and now my parallax widget won’t show my words or my button. You will see when you go into my site that there are words and a button there because you can see them on an iPad and mobile devices. I can’t see them on any desktop browsers now though.

Please help!

Thank you,
    WS

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Fixed in the update we are sending out today.

– Ed

worldlystrategies

Hi Ed,

The update to Version: 3.10 did not help my issue. Please see screenshot. The words and buttons are still gone and the video size shrunk for some reason. I cleared my browser history and looked at the page on a browser I have never used before and the issue is still there. Please recommend a solution.

Thank you,
    WS

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Not seeing the video on the homepage anymore – can you confirm a link to check this out?

– Ed

worldlystrategies

I just updated from Dante 3.10 to Dante 3.11 and that brought the words back.

My only issue now is that the video element height has been shrunk down. Is there a way to increase that so the kid’s feet aren’t cut off in the video?

P.S. I also noticed in the Parallax element that there was no place to add a URL for a video anymore. My video works but I wouldn’t know how to change it in the future with this new change.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @worldlystrategies

I see the fields? https://www.dropbox.com/s/bx6ke12edtsgu6x/Screenshot%202015-08-20%2017.46.08.png?dl=0 (need to make sure you have parallax set to video mode).

You’ll need to add extra spacing in the content to increase the height. I’ll see if we can get a padding top/bottom override option in a near-future update.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register