Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    GTS75

Does the parallax image feature still not display correctly on mobile? Are there any plans to fix/update? In today’s mobile driven world you’d think this feature would work.

Just curious!

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

You mean the parallax effect?

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

It’s not the theme that doesn’t support parallax on mobile, it’s just that mobile browsers don’t support it. Therefore it’s not in our hands.

Hope you understand

– Kyle

GTS75

Hmmm okay. Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

bssmithy

Parallax may not have been supported on mobile when this post was written, but I just want to note that I have actually seen some WordPress themes’ parallax work properly on mobile devices. Squarespace’s parallax elements also work on mobile devices. So I think mobile devices do support it now. Any chance of implementing it in your themes? I have Cardinal and would love to see the parallax effect work on mobile devices, rather than just rendering the image in the asset to scroll with the page.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

There are different ways of creating parallax backgrounds, so it may depend on which method is being used it the themes. I’ll forward this to the developer so he can look into it. It may help if you could provide some links of the themes you have seen it working on

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register