New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Parallax Issue (want to have a fixed header)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    celeteweitz

Hi Ed

As suggested by you, I used parallax to have a fixed header image. I uploaded a 1300×600 px image into parallax, it got cut into 25% of the image size.
    What I did:
    went into page builder, selected Parallax element and where it gives option image i uploaded the image.I used Parallax image Height : Window Height, but still the image is getting re sized and cut down arbitrarily at the top and at the bottom.

I want to have a fixed header image, its urgent can u please help me out, I tried full width text block it also did the same thing.

In full width text block, I tried adding the image as media element,what it did was center and scale the image inside the container, next I tried the image as an alt background, it also gave me the same error and cut the image arbitrarily down to 25%

Regards
    Celeste

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you please provide a link to your site? I’ll happily check it out and see what’s happening so that I can point you in the right direction.

Thanks,

– Ed

celeteweitz
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

So I added mt0 to the extra class box to remove the top spacing – https://www.dropbox.com/s/13eap85jc36i26y/Screenshot%202013-12-05%2008.22.46.png

As far as i can see though, the image isn’t cut (it’s set to window height as the position of the image is fixed, so it can’t be any taller than window height?). Can you provide a screenshot if you need to explain further?

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.