Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mikelynch

Hi

When I use an image in the background of a parallax element, it appears that the image has been ‘zoomed in’. It is leaving out parts of the image to the left and right and top and bottom instead of showing the full image.

I have tried the various different settings but it still looks the same. I have the image at approx 1280px wide by 400px high. I have tried changing this also, but I still get the same result.

Regards
    Mike

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

When you use an image as a parallax background, the image has to fill the browser window, so that it can create the parallax effect. Your image will be zoomed so that the 400px height increases to the height of the browser window, and obviously the sides will be cropped as they will overflow the window.

If you want to show the image in it’s normal state you will need to set the image movement to ‘scroll’

– Kyle

stephaniebauer

I have a question about the above. I changed the parallax to ‘scroll’ and nothing changed. I added the below to my css. but i don’t know what to add to the parallax css class element.

.zoom {
    zoom: -200%;
    }

Can you please help?

Thank You!

Kyle – SUPPORT

What’s your link?

– Kyle

stephaniebauer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi Mike,

I am not sure your CSS will have the intended desired outcome.

You add your class here:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register