New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Parallax background image – not covered entirely

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    opus95448

Look at the link and scroll down to the parallax element. I have set a parallax image background with stellar and 0.85. When scrolling down, the image ends and shows white background inside the parallax element. It does not matter if I use a tall image or a regular image. I always get the white area when scrolling. Can you fix this?

PS: I won’t upgrade to the newest version of Neighborhood because it’s a too high risk.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    opus95448

I just learned that it is a conflict with my Ninja Kick Contact Form plugin, but I don’t see where it conflicts. Can you point out a solution for this? Thank you in advance.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately we can’t support 3rd party plugins that cause conflict with out theme, as there are so many plugins available it would be too much for us to provide compatibility with all of them. You will need to hire a developer to debug for you or find another plugin

– Kyle

opus95448

I know. Support grade: F.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I think that’s a bit unfair? How do you expect our theme to support every single plugin?

– Kyle

opus95448

Well, I don’t expect that. But I contacted the authors of the Plugin, voila, they helped me solving the problem. Now, it’s easy, there is good support and there is bad support. Go figure. Thank you.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The plugin authors will indeed help you with support as they will know their plugin/issues/common queries better then we would, that is why Kyle suggested you seek the help of a developer to provide you with an integration, you should always seek the plugin developers assistance as they will be best to assist with their product.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register