New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Paragraphs don't automatically space out!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Rob222

Within my team member section I am adding information about myself. The information is long and so needs to be split into a number of paragraphs. However I hit return after each Paragraph and when I save the page, all the information / text jumps back to being close together again!! Really annoying. Can you fix this please?

Plus I’m trying to split the page up into two columns so that I can have text on one side and a picture on the other – I used the swift framework shortcodes button to add two columns. I click on add code but nothing happens from what I can see. The text box just appears as normal so I don’t know how to add text to both columns. However when I save the page and view it, all my text remains down one column! But from within the admin page, I cannot see two columns?

Need help quick.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

Please always – especially if you need a quick turnaround – post up your website URL, it is absolutely crucial for us if you’re experiencing any kind of issues!

Thank you!

Rob222
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rob222

I’m on my about us page and created a text block using your swift page builder. I then go to copy and paste text into the text block. The text has clearly been pasted in but I cannot even see it!! See screenshot attached.

Why is it taking so long to receive help??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rob222

It seems when I paste text into the ‘visual’ page then I cannot see anything. If I paste my text into the ‘Text’ section then I can see it. However it seems I need to add html in order to separate my text into paragraphs? Shouldn’t this be done automatically?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

When you paste the text, you will also paste the formatting from wherever you copied it from. However by the looks of your screenshot you have a plugin installed which is conflicting with the theme. Please can you disable all of your plugins to see if the issue resolves

– Kyle

Rob222

If I disable my forum and contact plugin won’t I lose all my information?

Rob222

I went ahead and disabled all my plugins. Nothing has changed. If I type into the visual box It appears that I am writing something but I cannot see the text. See screenshot.

Attachments:
    Rob222

What exactly am I meant to see or look out for as a means that it is working?

Kyle – SUPPORT

You need to update the theme to the latest version, then the problem should be fixed

– Kyle

Rob222

I updated to latest version. But problem still exists. Could you log-in to my website and see for yourself please and double check.

Rob222

Ok my problems (again) seem to be with internet explorer.

I just opened up Firefox to check using that browser and it worked fine in visual mode. See screenshot for yourself.

Issues with internet explorer it seems for me. How do I fix this?

Attachments:
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us admin credential so we can reach the page you attached? Please send it through private message.
    What version of the Internet Explorer are you using?

– Rui

Rob222
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I tried in Internet Explorer 11 and the content on the editor works fine.
    Check this screenshot https://www.dropbox.com/s/z1uui6h6n2cdrjh/ie11.png

Try to clear IE cache and offline content.

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register