New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help pagination, tagline – Flexform

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    bulinuta

Hi,

I am doing for the first time a wordpress site and I have 3 questions about Flexform theme:

1. Both, on my Home page and About us page I have the team for my client and the pagination doesn’t work well. At About us page when I put to the next or previous page it scroll on the top of the page and I have to scroll back to see the rest of the team. About the Home page, the button next and previous doesn’t work at all but also put me on the top of the Home page again when I click them.

2.How can I eliminate the line below the main menu when apear the “route” (ex: Flexform -> Home -> … ).

3.Would you tell me where I may see the tagline that I write in Customise – > Site title and tagline? I can’t find it.

Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

HI,

1. Please provide website URL so i can look in to this .

2. Please go to Admin -> Theme options -> Page Meta Options -> Remove Breadcrumb

3. Please go to Admin -> Settings -> General -> here you can change it .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

bulinuta

Hi,

1. http://www.liveradar.ro
    2. At Admin -> Theme Options I don’t have the possibility to select Page Meta Option, just Default Meta Options. What can I do to remove breadcrumb?
    3. I do not want to change it, I want to know where I can find it running my client website. I suppose that I may find it somewhere on the site if I write there, or not?

Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. I see that you have Our mission Text so yo need to scroll down to view team at about page and same as homepage . You should put team at top of page .

2. Use this custom css #breadcrumbs{border-bottom:0;}

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register