New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme page Title setting is weird

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    piquezine

Hi. Any idea why my page title is collapsing my site name at the top of the browser window? http://www.piquezine.com

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, I don’t see a problem, can you specify? Which browser and OS are you on and can you show me a screenshot? πŸ™‚

piquezine

See below. The site name “Pique” is squished with the rest of the browser page title.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Check your WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin settings.

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin – Support

piquezine

As a test, I removed the site title from the WP general settings. That removes the “Pique” that is squished at the front of the title. The description that follows it now it the Yoast description for the home page. After that is ” | ” and then the site tagline from the general settings page. The issue seems to be the space between after the site title. Any ideas?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

If using WP SEO by Yoast, I see it needs no arguments in the wp_title() function.

So, edit header.php and change this:

to this:

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin – Support

piquezine

Yeah. It didn’t like that:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<‘ in /home/content/e/k/z/ekzarkhov/html/piquezine/wp-content/themes/supreme/header.php on line 64

Melanie – SUPPORT

That should work if you implemented it correctly tho – let us know your wp-admin login details so we can check it out πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register