New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Page Speed Question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    Ian

Hi Guys,

Let me just say that I am a huge fan of your themes and your support. There are some things that you build into your themes that I find hard to live without, the full page video button being one of the most important.

I am currently embarking on a new project that will likely mean deploying the theme I choose on a number of websites, so I am spending some time to pick the theme I want to live with for some time.

I love the simple social sharing button in Cardinal wish these were an option in all of your themes.

You list the page speed information for Uplift and Atelier on your site, but not the page speed score for Cardinal. Do you have that information?

I am trying to pick a theme to standardize on and I am trying to figure out if:
    • Uplift
    • Atelier
    • Cardinal
    will work best for me.

Thanks as always for your help.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your kind words, you also help us a lot it your thoughts and suggestions along this last years(specially directory improvements).

The cardinal speed is above 90, this info is in the cardinal page on Themeforest, but not that easy to find.
    “Lightning quick site speed – A (90+) Ratings on both Page Speed and YSlow! ”

I think you will be best advised by Ed, will forward this topic to him so he can reply.
    Have a nice weekend.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Ian.

We’ve recently made performance improvements across the board with those themes. To be honest we’d probably recommend the latest theme at the time of creation. All get updates but obviously we provide different functionality in new themes, so it’s down to your preference at the end of the day.

I wouldn’t say there is a one fits all – as different themes have different features.

Thanks,

– Ed

Ian

Thanks Ed good to here you are still working on the speed of existing themes.

-Ian

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Ed.

-Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.