New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Page Not Fully Loading Sometimes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    MICHAELSD

I’ve checked plugins and this doesn’t seem to be a plugin issue as even with all plugins disabled it can still occur. Sometimes elements of the page don’t load in Safari; the page doesn’t fully load in Safari. This is more than likely an issue with the theme that needs to be fixed asap. Thanks.

http://dexterauction.com

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I don’t understand your screenshot and something like this has never been reported before. What’s your website URL?

MICHAELSD

Hi Melanie,

http://dexterauction.com

The screenshot is an example of the site when it doesn’t fully load. This occurs about once in every 50 page loads in Safari.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,
    once in every 50 page loads? Nobody would load your site 50 times… Does that also happen in our demo for you?

MICHAELSD

I’m estimating based on the amount of times I’ve seen it happen. At least one other user has reported it.

Tried browsing through the demo a few times and no, it doesn’t oddly. I’m stumped though since disabling plugins doesn’t fix it nor does removing the little bit of custom CSS we have.

The menu wouldn’t appear by the way when I tried updating to the newest version, which I’ve seen this loading issue happen on as well. Had to revert back to 1.3.4.

Hope this isn’t too much of a bother, ha. I own multiple Swift Ideas themes; I’m a fan!

MICHAELSD

Menu is okay now, just assumed I wouldn’t have to re-select it after an update.

MICHAELSD

To be more specific, it seems that about 15-20% of the time the page may not fully load on the desktop Safari, and it seems to be a theme issue since as you can see in the screen many elements of the theme aren’t loading.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll forward this to the developer, as I’m unsure how to proceed and how we could test or fix that.

Cheers

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Tried for a good while to replicate, but unable to. My guess is it’s likely a caching issue. Nothing with the theme would cause this to load incorrectly one in a certain amount of times.

Can you test another PC / clear your cache?

– Ed

zaclovett

I’ve also been experiencing this issue quiet a bit for http://www.omniblendaustralia.com.au I’ve tried clearing the cache, problem persists. I’m getting it about 10-20% as well. No one else seems to be able to replicate but I’m getting it for various pages. Safari version 7.0.2

Any help would be appreciated 🙂

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That seems to be because of the videos that are included in the page.
    In Safari your website is getting an error saying “Unsafe JavaScript attempt to access frame with URL”

Best Regards,
    Rui

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register