New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Page Load Issues – Neighborhood Theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    moondane

Hello again,

I’m not really sure whether to post this on sevenspark support forum or swiftideas’, but here it goes.

I’m having an issue with the way my page load, if you just try to visit my site, http://terakomputer.net, you’ll see that:

1) The Ubermenu will load first, and then the rest of the page will only be able to load 2-3 secs later. Now I’m worried that prospect customers will assume that the site is broken due to the delay in page load.

What I noticed about this problem is the fact that this didn’t occur until I installed and activated UberMenu in the site. However, inactivating it doesn’t fix the problem and it still persists, there is still the same delay period I observed when ubermenu was installed. The only difference is that the delay occured without the menu (blank page).

I am really sorry if I had asked a question outside of your response task.
    Thank You,
    Anthony

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony,

Just checked your site, and I’m not seeing this issue. Can you let me know if it’s a specific browser?

– Ed

moondane

Yeah I fixed it already just the night before. Thanks Ed. I have another help thread opened up though. Sorry for troubling you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register