New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Page heading is showing up on all pages

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    rlstigers

I had the page heading hidden on some pages, like my homepage, but since upgrading it’s reappeared on all pages. On the pages it was disabled I had show page title unchecked, and checked remove breadcrumbs. These options are still set, but I see the page titles.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

See here – http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/dante-3-0-update-important-please-read/

My guess is you have files in your child theme which are using the old structure – please update them to match the structure of the new files.

– Ed

rlstigers

I switched themes from the Dante child theme to the 3.02 non-child version, but am still having the same issue with the page header appearing on every page. I haven’t made any edits to the core theme files in Dante, just edited the custom CSS file.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I just checked your website’s home page and not found any page heading. Have you managed to resolve the issue?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

drhilton

Hello,

I have the same problem over here. Tried to switching to Dante theme instead of Dante-Child, now my widgets are all gone and i can´t switch back to dante-child, because it´s not there any more in the themes menu. Only Dante. How can I solve that problem?

Kind Regards Sebastian

drhilton

Hello,

fixed it by myself. Have uploaded the Dante and Dante-Child files manually from Version 3.0 and then updated to 3.02 and now everything is fine.

Kind Regards

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that you managed to resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Ulrika2427

Hi!
    I have a website under construction and after the 3.02 update Page heading shows up on the page and I can’t get rid of it. Se attached screen prints.
    B R
    Ullis

http://www.mitoq.se

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@Ulrika2427 – looks like you’ve sorted it now?

– Ed

Dade86

Hello, i have the same problem, i have update all page and now desktop version is ok, but mobile version no!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Dade86

Can you provide a link for us to check?

– Ed

Dade86

Sorry i can’t, because i have downgraded to 2.82. I can’t stay with this bug on my site.

rlstigers

Here is the page header on the homepage. It’s supposed to be disabled, but shows up since the 3.0 upgrade.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@Dade86 – this is not a bug in the theme. Do you have any files in your child theme? How did you update?

@rlstigers
    – can you provide a link? Do you have any files in your child theme? How did you update?

– Ed

Breechay

Alright, I’m experiencing the same issue here right after I upgraded. How do I remove that feature from all the pages (except pages where the titles are enabled in the meta)?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register