New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Page Builder Issues/Bugs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    kevrossignon

Ed- I am using the page builder to build one of my page and it appears there are some bugs. When I am using the Tour Element. When I try to move an element anywhere on the page around it disappears and goes straight into a random tab. I can then get it out, but it sometimes re-disappears. Furthermore, it is hard to move an element from one tab to another. Any idea what the issue may be? I also notice that when an element is added to the tab, you no longer have the option to click an add another element and instead you have to create one on the whole page and then drag it in.

Additionally, is there a way to add a customize CSS to the tab on that page so the tabs be centered and with a particular background color/hover color.

I appreciate your help.

kevrossignon

A few more issues:
    1) When I change the color mode on the map from color to mono, nothing changes. How to fix it?
    2) When trying to remove the breadcrumbs on the portfolio by checking the box, it does not do anything. How to fix it?
    3) In the individual portfolio, is it possible to not have any pictures at the very top? If so how?
    4) Is it possible to connect the heart to Facebook like?
    5) I’ve installed yeast for SEO. Apparently it interferes with Facebook open-graph. Any fixe?
    6) What is open graph?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. Currently it isn’t possible to move elements from tab to tab directly. I don’t see the issue with the elements disappearing into the tabs, what browser are you using?

Yes you can add an extra class to the tabs, just edit the main tabbed element and you will see the area for title and extra class input.

1) Please set the map colour to be #fff.
    2) On the single portfolio page?
    3) Sure, just set the detail media to none in the portfolio item.
    4) Not at the moment, we may try and link this in the future though.
    5) What happens? Facebook Open Graph is optional, and I’m not sure but Yoast SEO may add the same features.
    6) Check this URL – https://developers.facebook.com/docs/opengraph/

Hope that helps.

– Ed

kevrossignon

Ed- Thanks for the reply. I’ll give the color for the map a try. When I am viewing a portfolio item I have the breadcrumbs at the top. I have tried to checking “remove breadcrumbs” at the bottom, but it still remains there.

Also when I set the media detail to none for the portfolio item, the pictures still remains.

Lastly, is there a way to have a long paragraph in a column (i.e. 1/2) and have several other element one below the other on the other side. For example:

Text Block (1/2) Pic (2/2)
    ….. Text (2/2)
    ….. Client (2/2)

Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know about the portfolio breadcrumbs, fixed for the next update (out tonight).

The image still showing is likely because you have the display type set to full width media? Fixed this for the next update too.

We’re thinking about adding an advanced page builder option with the columns in an update soon, once we fully test it out.

Thanks,

– Ed

kevrossignon

Ed,

I appreciate your response and glad I could help. Not sure what the image width is set as but regardless of whether I have the checkbox marked or not it stays. I am guessing this will be fixed in the update tonight, correct?

Also is there a way so that the animated buttons become a link and I could set them for a particular height?

When do you foresee the advanced page builder ready?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It was fixed in the update last night, please confirm?

The animated buttons? Please can you confirm what buttons you’re referring to, with a link maybe?

Hopefully in the next week or so.

Thanks,

Ed

kevrossignon

I will install the update and let you know. I came across visual composer and I was wondering if it would work on this theme? Reason I ask is I like the fast responsiveness and how you could add several elements onto the same column.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We’re adding the ability for the columns in an update soon, it’s a priority. Our page builder is built off an early version of VC, but we’ve taken it a different way – keeping it user friendly and a perfect fit for our themes.

Visual Composer will work, however the assets won’t be styled nearly as nicely.

– Ed

kevrossignon

Ed- Any idea when that new page builder will be out?

Also I have updated the theme and I am still having issues with the breadcrumbs. Also I tried the portfolio with the fancy title and does not work either.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Apologies about the portfolio fancy title, completely forgot about that – I’ve attached a replacement file to fix it.

Remove breadcrumbs definitely working on this file too.

Let me know.

– Ed

kevrossignon

Appreciate your response. I have uploaded the file in the theme folder to replace the other single-portfolio.php. Not sure if I am doing something wrong, but both the fancy title and the breadcrumbs are still not working.

Furthermore, on the single portfolio is it possible to remove the icons top left under the title (navigation to other items?)

Lastly, how would I customize the tabs/tour or even the team widget so it is center within the page?

PS: When is the new page builder coming out?

I surely appreciate your help.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you post a link/login in a private reply? I’ll take a look directly for you.

So you want to center the tabs, or center the asset? You could do this by making it 1/2 width and placing a text block 1/4 width on the left with the following html in it:

<span></span>

New page builder update should be early-mid next week, depending how testing goes!

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

To hide the portfolio item navigation, use the following custom css:

.portfolio-options-bar .portfolio-pagination {
    display: none;
    }

– Ed

kevrossignon
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register