New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Page Builder doesn't save the current changes

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    guentherportfolio

Hi,

I have currently the strange problem, that a page which is build up with Swift Page Builder, doesn’t keeps it’s changes, after I have “refreshed” the page in the backend. The changes in the frontend will be visible, but if I now go back in the backend and want to do some further changes i.e. text edits, all settings within the assets are gone. I have already updated the Yoast Seo plugin, but the problem is still appearing. Do you have an idea which could be the cause for that issue? Thanks in advance.

David Martin – Support

Can you link me to this page, what elements on the page are you editing? I’ll need to try and replicate this.

Have you tested with all plugins disabled?

guentherportfolio
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Are you clicking save before the preview? When navigating back to edit, do you click the Edit Post link or click back?

Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active and repeat your posted steps to replicate this.

Thanks.

guentherportfolio
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for the video, I manage to replicate it myself and then replicate it in my server.
    It seems a issue with PHP 7, Can you confirm your Php version just to be sure.

Thanks

-Rui

guentherportfolio

Thanks Rui. I am using PHP 7.0 since a few weeks. I never thought that could be the issue ๐Ÿ™‚

So do I now need to downgrade the PHP Version, or do you have a solution for PHP 7.0?

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

can you try to replace the row.php file located at wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/shortcodes/

by this one https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4f9fihbkmsqq5u/row.php?dl=0

It worked on my server.

-Rui

guentherportfolio

Yes it is working, Rui ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you very much for your help. Great.

David Martin – Support

Thanks Rui, marking as resolved.

guentherportfolio

Hi Rui, Hi David,

since the last theme update, this solution doesn’t work anymore. Or it doesn’t work only in Draft pages? I would appreciate your help here. Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you copy again the file I provided. I didn’t saw your confirmation that it worked so didn’t sent that file to the dev team.

Will do it now and it will be included in the next so you don’t have to copy the file again.

Thanks

-Rui

guentherportfolio

I see. No problem, I will do that. Thanks for you fast response. Have a nice Christmas time.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Cheers. Happy Xmas.

-Rui

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.