New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Page Alt Background Not Saving

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    androofoo

My Shop page is not saving the Alt Background. I saved it on the back end and everything looks normal as the other pages that are working. I’m not sure what’s going on. Please advise.

http://www.papersupplyco.com/shop/

androofoo

So it looks like none of the page meta is saving. I tried deleting the page permanently and recreating the page and that didn’t work.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Deactivate all your plugins and let us know which theme version and WP version you’re on. Thanks

androofoo

All plugins deactivated.

Neighborhood 1.3.4
    WP 3.7.1

Melanie – SUPPORT

So did that help?

androofoo

I literally followed your instructions and was thinking you were going to go check and follow up. Woops. I should’ve realized I should’ve disabled all plugins, BUT the Woocommerce one. Otherwise my page is just blank and broken.

I have all, but Woocommerce disabled now and my SHOP page is still not saving page meta. Please advise.

http://www.papersupplyco.com/shop/

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @androofoo – Unfortunately WooCommerce replaces the shop page with an archive page, which means that the page meta options are lost for that page.

We’ve therefore added some options for the shop page in Theme Options > WooCommerce Options – this is where you can set the page heading alt background.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

androofoo

Wow ok. Did not even think about changing meta on the WooCommerce Options as the meta options look like they’re clearly changed on the individual page settings. Would’ve been great if this was the reply on Nov 12.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I know, so many things would be so nice 🙂
    Glad you figured it out!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register