New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Padding under Design Options

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

After all updates what issues are left?
    Thanks

-Rui

CenteredLeadership

Hi

Well, we have a lot of issues… is it possible to get in touch more directly with someone? We are willing to use some time with you guys to help fix this, but it’s not working doing it in these forums.

We have issues with padding being ignored, row wrap type changing after updates, design options tab under column is blank, padding values showing double, empty text (editor) fields being populated with help text on saves… the list is long.

Thanks

nosuchagency

Hi

Please note the last post is written by no such agency – I was logged in as my client, and the log out on this site is not working that well, so… please contact us, and not my client. 🙂

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please keep contact here on the forums, this is available to all staff and you will get a quick response.

Please list any further issues you have assuming you have also updated to the latest patch releases.

Thanks,
    David.

oliverr

Hey, I have a theory about this problem. After you save your padding settings you will notice that the browsers is processing something. You can see the waiting-icon next to the URL. If you don’t notice the browser processing and you update your page too fast, your padding-adjustments will be gone.
    I just found it out, but I’m not sure if this is the problem.

David Martin – Support

@redro – can you confirm what SF plugin version you are using?

– David.

oliverr

Newest versions both swift and uplift template, but I don’t know if this is the solution. I just got aware of the long save-process (loading ball in browser-bar) in the background recently.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Just some additional info when you save the asset changes including the design options, that is done using ajax so you won’t anything loading in the browser since ajax is processed in the “backend” of the page without refreshing the page.

Can you show me the exact steps or screencast so I can try to replicate it.
    Thanks

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.