New Landing How can we help? Atelier Overview of shortcodes and icons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    maike

Hi there,

just one more question 🙂 Do you have a documentation or overview of all shortcodes and names/codes for the icons? This would be helpful when it is not possible to use the page builder or short code inserter.

Thanks again!
    maike

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid we do not have a list no, there should be no problems with the shortcode inserter

– Kyle

maike

In some parts of the theme, where the page builder or short code inserter cannot be used, it would be helpful, but I think I will get along without! Thanks a lot!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

cmw

The shortcode inserter does not show a complete list of shortcodes (compared to the Live Preview site) and the Live Preview site on Themeforest does not show samples of the shortcode syntax (ex: Message Box shortcode). Am I missing something?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You’re thinking of the page builder assets, these are found under the elements tab in the page builder

– Kyle

webadmin

Hi,

I think this might be a good idea to have a list of shortodes, I use other themes and it helps to have a list.

Atik

Kyle – SUPPORT

But the shortcodes have many options so we wouldn’t be able to list them for you to copy and paste, that’s why we have a shortcode generator (see screenshots above)

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register