New Landing How can we help? Atelier Overlay Top Menu is messed up (Lab Wine demo)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    reddion

Hi again,

It’s about the Lab Wine demo that you have. Please see your own demo for yourself because right now I’m using different header for my website ๐Ÿ™‚

The problem is like this. You see the additional text on top that displays phone number and email? When you scroll down the page, the overlay menu is messed up, those phone number and email address become bigger and overlap with the other menus. Do you know a solution to keep the size small, or make it disappear only from the overlay menu?

Right now at my website, I have removed those texts because I can’t find the solution. I want those texts keep displayed but disappear from the overlay menu. Please tell me how to fix it if you know. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    Fred

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am not able to replicate the issue. Please provide me marked screenshot to check and resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

reddion

Hi Mohammad,

This is the issue, please check this screenshot. from this state:

http://prntscr.com/8zi4dc

to this state:

http://prntscr.com/8zi9ce

Thanks, Mohammad.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-

.is-sticky .header-2 .menu-left #main-navigation{
    margin-top:30px !important;
    }

Thanks
    Mohammad

reddion

Hi Mohammad, thanks for the new css rule. But it’s not working on my computer. Do you have other suggestions? Thank you very much!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am not able to replicate the issu at your website. So its difficult to inspect the issue. do you have any specific page url with issue?
    Thanks
    Mohamamd

reddion

Hi Mohammad,

I see. Then it’s okay, I’ll just have to do what I could to avoid having the problem at all. It’s not that important, I can live with it anyway. Thank you very much for your time ๐Ÿ™‚ Please just close this topic, I can’t change it to “resolved” by my own.

-Fred

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register