New Landing How can we help? Atelier Outdated copies after Woo Commerce update

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@PictureItKids Your is already available. Not sure if you did anything but this seems(the update notice didn’t show up) to be something with the child themes like David said above.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9sbv7ynbc7h1lo/Screenshot%202017-04-26%2012.15.05.png?dl=0

-Rui

PictureItKids

No, I’m not overriding any files in the child theme. The only changes I made is the the functions.php and none concern WooCommerce. The Swift update did show up and the message disappeared, so does that mean it’s fixed, or will it happen again with the next update?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @PictureItKids

We will provide updates as WooCommerce provide it’s updates.

Thanks

– Ed

PictureItKids

Is there a new update out since the last one? The same outdates copy message popped back up about a week ago and now there’s been yet another WooCommerce update. How long can I expect between the release of a WooCommerce update and the update for Atelier to appear?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @PictureItKids

We are currently awaiting the stability of the updates, as they are so frequent that they are constantly outdating ours. The latest outdated file can be ignored for now, and we will provide an update soon.

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register