New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Out of Stock items – people are still able to purchase them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    emair

Hello,

Have recently updated the NG theme and woo commerce. The out of stock items, that are actually out of stock, now for some reason are letting people purchase them (if there are multiple items).

I’m having to go in and edit each one by clicking on ‘out of stock’ which is already enabled and the saving.

Any ideas how to fix this easily and quickly? Currently have this in maintenance mode.

Thanks,

emair

sorry theme is 3.12

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us one example of one product that you did not updated yet and it’s suppose to be out of stock?

-Rui

emair

Hello – thank you for your quick response.

Try this one.

http://www.neon-gypsy.co.nz/product/wild-things-leopard-kimono/

emair

With the stock that is showing in stock. Some of the product variables are out of stock, but these are also letting people purchase them. I’ll find one of those for you to look at too.

emair

http://www.neon-gypsy.co.nz/product/kids-mini-knitted-poncho/

Hot pink & beige – there are 0 in stock

Mint & beige – there are 2 in stock

Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please upgrade the woocommerce plugin and theme version 3.13. Let me know your feedback.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

emair

Hi Mohammad – I’ve updated the theme, and think the error is fixed. However am now getting a message saying that the child theme has outdated bundled files of woo commerce. See screen shot. How do I fix this? OR can you do this for me? Many thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please follow the full message guidelines. You need to copy the all files of woocommerce directory of parent theme and paste at child theme woocommerce directory. Now make the changes in these files as you made before.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register