New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Option for password protected page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    thebobwolf

Hi guys ๐Ÿ™‚

I see on themeforest that in Version 1.3 you added an option for password protected page. I can’t find anything in the documentation on how to achieve this.

Sorry If I’m overlooking something (which is highly possible…)

Thanks in advance. Bob

thebobwolf

Don’t worry, Sorted it. It’s part of wordpress. Duh! Slow day….:-\

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Yep, that’s a WordPress setting on the right side in the Publish meta box ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

ysurprenant

since it’s on the same subject, my password protected page is not working with my flexform theme. It prompt me for a password, but when I enter the correct one, it prompt me again like nothing happened. I did a lot of research on the web. I removed all the plugins, did this and did that, but I’m back at square one PLEASE HELP ME !! ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is that damn page: http://ysurprenant.com/exemple/

The password is 1234

And yes I tried to change the password several times. Right now, I’m trying to figure if it’s a theme related problem.

Thanks
    Daniel

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Daniel, I get a bunch of warnings from the facebook widget you have in your footer, does anything change if you take that out?

Can you try if the pwd protection works if you’re using one of the default themes?

Cheers

ysurprenant

Good idea, but no it doesn’t change anything when I delete the facebook widget on the footer.

And yes the pwd protection is working on the default theme.

Confusing …

Thanks for the help.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Daniel,

Do you have any other admin plugins activated?

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin – Support

ysurprenant

Right now, all I have is revolution slider, breadcrumb and contact form 7. But I tried to deactivate them all and it still wasn’t working.

@Melanie: sorry for the other post. I thought it was a good idea to start a new one because this one was marked as “resolved” ๐Ÿ™‚

ysurprenant

btw, if you need to access the wordpress admin, I’m more than willing to grant you access to it. I’m a little bit desesperate to find a solution …

Melanie – SUPPORT

Yes please do attach your login details via a private reply, I’m sure that would help us troubleshoot,
    all the best!

ysurprenant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ysurprenant

nobody else has the same problem ?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Daniel, I just realized you cannot see Cosmin’s reply because it’s set to private – he posted that the login details you provided did not work ๐Ÿ™

Can you update us on that via a private reply?

ysurprenant

Yeah I never received that message. Ok I’ll check on my login and reply privately in a minute or two.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register