New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Option for Custom Google Fonts and Portfolio Grid

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    studiominh

Hi support team,

1. I wonder if there is an option (or maybe in future update) to customize the spacing between thumbnails of the portfolio page. It would be a great options to have. I’m using 3 column gallery grid and it would be nice to be able to adjust or control the spacing between columns.

2. For custom Google font, there are two options for body text and heading. However, there are 6 heading options, it would be a powerful tool if you can choose different Google fonts for each heading. Right now I only want to have my Heading 1 be in one font and the rest in another, this will certainly be useful.

Thanks team!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

1) This won’t be possible, as they are placed on a grid and adding spacing between them will break them onto a new row. That’s why we offer several templates.

2) I will make sure to pass on your feedback to Ed ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

studiominh

Hi I think what i was trying to say was to reduce the padding/spacing of the column, not adding more space.

As for the heading fonts, I found a solution.

Thanks for the support reply!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Yes, I understand what you meant, but it’s the same thing, it will end up breaking the layout.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register