Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    rfreilino

Greetings,

I would like to have the entire checkout process on a single page. Is there any way to do this?

Also, the ajax form validation should be real time. Is there any easy way to set that up?

Ben – SUPPORT

Hey,

Do you mean having an item with Add to cart and be able to buy it without leaving the page?

Thanks
    Ben

rfreilino

No, I mean something more like the attached photo where everything is on one page. One reason is that the authentication doesn’t kick in until the last step of the checkout, so if you’ve made a mistake on the page with your name, email, phone, etc. then you have to get back to that page somehow.

Also, the research I’ve seen shows more sales with a single page checkout process compared to a step-wise process like the one in the template.

Anywho, we’re pretty savvy, and so if you could point us to anything that covers the principles of how you set up the checkout with this theme, and/or how we might be able to change it without breaking anything, we could probably handle it from there.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey,
    I’m afraid if you cannot find a setting within the backend that lets you do this you would have to modify the code in order to achieve that ๐Ÿ™

Cheers

rfreilino

That’s what I figured. Any chance you can point us in the right direction for doing so?

Ben – SUPPORT

Hey,

Sorry you’ll have to find someone to do the work, it might be rather difficult as it’d be changing the core components of woocommerce.

You’d be able to find freelancers on themeforest forums or something like freelance switch

If you post your email address privately we could talk about it further

Thanks
    Ben

sparkone

Is there any news on this subject? I also would like to have a one page checkout

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, please refer to Ben’s last reply ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks!

bruno

please can we get this done? it increases orders by a lot, because it reduces the number of dropoffs!

from the theme developer’s point of view, it would be a great selling point too!

westcoastsurf

I agree. I would like this as well. The one page checkout makes a huge difference in completed sales.

konig

Need it as well.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Feel free to hire a developer of your trust to modify the theme according to your liking.
    As we already mentioned, we cannot grant such a level of modifications within the support system.
    Thank you!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register