New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood On-click events for Slider images + Missing Alt bg Images

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    n8-b

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is anyway to add on-click events to the image slider groups created in the Slider tab. Right now they link to an aligned-left version of the image in a new window. If this is not possible, it would be great to have this possibility in a future release.

Also, none on the alt bg images appear in the theme. I’ve done a clean install on WordPress and v1.1 of the theme and still no joy. The alt bg previews in posts and pages is blank and in theme options it’s a thin grey line. Any idea what’s going on.

FYI – I’m working locally in a Wampserver environment.

Thnaks for the help – Nathan

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The sliders tab is the WooSlider plugin, when you add the image to the content for the slide, you should be able to swap to the Text tab in the editor, and edit the anchor link.

Not sure what you mean about the alt backgrounds? The thin grey line is the divider between the different setups. You can set the colour and background colour / image in each section. As far as I can see from what you’ve sent, nothing is wrong here.

– Ed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register