New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Old Pages and Posts Not Changing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    JTFF

Hi,

My problem is similar to this entry:

From time to time, I cannot change pages/posts. Associated with this problem seems to be the font color changing to white inside of boxed element so that I can’t see the text unless I highlight everything. It usually resolves itself, but it is unnerving to say the least. Also, I don’t know if I should do a separate post for this, but I also had all of the content from a post completely disappearing except for one text box that would display strangely inside of the swift page builder. Any info would be really appreciated.

Thanks

JTFF

The link didn’t post for some reason, but it was the thread with people not being able to click on disable breadcrumbs etc. in old posts.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

We’re aware of the issue, the meta options aren’t working correctly for pages that are already published – only new ones.

Ed, wasn’t there an update that took care of this?

@JTFF
    – what theme version are you running?

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

Still trying to chase this up with the meta box framework devs.

– Ed

snbozek

HI, I also am having trouble with all-white font in my page builder boxes (which cannot be seen unless I highlight everything)…is there a solution for this?

This is for Flexform.
    Thanks!
    Sabrina

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Sabrina,

Check the text tab, there is likely inline styling which is colouring your text white.

Else, make sure you have updated the theme/WordPress and cleared your browser cache.

– Ed

snbozek

Thanks, yeah I tried to update the theme yesterday several times but it just keeps timing out.

Cleared my browser cache and WP is up to date…is there something I can do to be successful with the update and fix my original problem? The update still keeps just running but no changes.

Thanks again!

snbozek

Also, the white text is only when I try to edit a text box– the site looks like what my settings are set to, the issue is with the editing of the text within a Page Builder block. I can’t see anything unless I highlight all the text.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Send me an email via: http://themeforest.net/user/swiftideas and I’ll send over the zip for the latest build for you to update manually.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register