New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood old image still appears on product page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    creatorofstuff

I’m completely baffled by this one. On this product page (http://sassypantsdesign.com/shop/dog/favorite-couple/), an old version of the product image appears. I have completely removed this image from the library, but it will not leave the product page. If you click to expand the image (on the product page), you do see the correct image that has been set for the product. (The difference between the new image and the old image is that the old one has a shadow around the wineglass, and the new one does not.)

The thumbnail on the shop page is fine, too. Just the initial image that you see on the shop page.

I have deleted the old, bad image, cleared the cache, regenerated the thumbnails, re-assigned the image to the product. I even created a new product, thinking the old product may have been contaminated somehow, but I got the same result. Help, please!

I am on WordPress version 3.8.1 and Neighborhood version 1.68.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Getting a 404 error for that page, please check back

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

I don’t understand that. I’ve had other people check it and they see it. Please, can you check it again?

Kyle – SUPPORT

See screenshot

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

Oh sorry. I guess there was still a draft of the new product I created in the process of attempting to figure this out. I deleted that and I think it should work now. Can you try one more time? Thanks so much.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok so is this the correct image or not? (screenshot)

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

No. That is the bad one. See the shadow around the wine glass? If you expand that image, you will see the correct one. Also, if you go to the product page, you will see the correct thumbnail. Only this particular version of the image is the “old” one that I have deleted from the image library.

Kyle – SUPPORT

It doesn’t seem to be deleted: http://sassypantsdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/IDC-017-S1-562×401.jpg

Your best deleting it though FTP or cPanel

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

Oh thank you so much. That did the trick. Wow, that was weird. I appreciate your help.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register