New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood oAuth permission denial 150

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    midnite

Hello, I installed the oAuth plugin and followed the steps… entered in all the tokens etc on the settings fields. i’m getting this message right below the revolution slider:

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/blahblahblah/public_html/wp-content/plugins/oauth-twitter-feed-for-developers/.tweetcache) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/blahblahblah/public_html/wp-content/plugins/oauth-twitter-feed-for-developers/StormTwitter.class.php on line 150

the tweet is showing on the bottom like the demo, however it’s showing your own tweet:
    Our Brand New Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme – “Neighborhood”, is now available at ThemeForest – http://t.co/anqyNQX3ZV

any advice? I did do a search and didn’t find any similar. If this has been asked before please provide a link to that topic since I couldn’t find one or please post the solution. thanks!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Make sure the /home/blahblahblah/public_html/wp-content/plugins/oauth-twitter-feed-for-developers/.tweetcache this file is writable.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

midnite

Hi Laranz, thank you, that got rid of the error. The only thing now is that it’s still showing the original theme’s tweet:
    Our Brand New Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme – “Neighborhood”, is now available at ThemeForest – http://t.co/anqyNQX3ZV

instead of mine. I went to Settings, Twitter Feed Auth and entered in my Twitter App Consumer Key, Secret, Token, Token Secret, Cache 3600 and my Twitter handle. got those from dev.twitter.com.

Any thoughts? Thanks again for the fast reply, great support!

midnite

Hi, this has been fixed. Didn’t realize you had to add your twitter name to the widget settings itself. Thanks again.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Yes you need to give that else, it will display our tweets by default 😉

Glad you found it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register