New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota NOTA theme – Product images on single Product page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    Barbabrands

I have just installed the Nota Theme and have started adding products. I seem to be having issues with the product images. They don’t seems to be resizing correctly and some just don’t show up on their own individual product pages. Is there an inherent issue? ANy help would be greatly appreciated. I hope to have a test site up by early next week tonight and the logins are attached to this email. Please check if you can help figure this issue out. if that helps you. I thought i would contact you as I have tried everything to make it work but it just wont work and the images wont load up in the single product — Please advise. When I inspect it I can see that the image is there and the image just pops up.

Here is the link to that particular product -https://shop.northwind-promotion.org/index.php/product/poster/

you would see that the image is not there but as soon as you inspect it- the image will show up.

thank you in advance.

David Martin – Support

I think you also posted in another thread, I replied there also. Let’s keep responses within this one as it’s your own thread:

Be sure you are using 1.0.3 and then clear your browser/plugin cache.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register