New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Nonfunctioning Lightboxes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    ajguy

Have a look at the couple test articles I have up on our development site (http://www.outlandmoto.com/NewSite). When clicking on the images, some lightboxes load and others don’t. And I have no idea why. Any insight would be appreciated.

ajguy

I moved some stuff around. Here’s a more specific link. http://www.outlandmoto.com/NewSite/issues/summer2013/14-bmw-f800gs-adventure

ajguy

Figured it out. I think this may be a bug with the theme. I’ll post my solution here for the sake of others with the same problem and for the dev to have a look.

When I create a single image in the Swift Page Builder, I did notice that upon adding an image, the thumbnail box was blank.

If you just add the image and preview the site, the images are not linked to anything ending in .jpg. Therefore, the lightbox is blank when you click it.

Simply going back into the Swift Page Builder, clicking edit on each image, doing nothing except clicking save (you’ll notice the thumbnail is there now), and update the whole page will fix everything. The images now link to .jpg files and the lightboxes load as expected.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

This shouldn’t be happening and I never had to do that – maybe you had a plugin active that was conflicting with our page builder?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

xeniaporcel

Hi,

The same is happening to me (http://www.uepenedes.com.mialias.net/?portfolio=restaurant-cal-ton) but the solution provided by ajguy works, although it’s not a very good one (it requires more time to do something easy).

Is there anything we can do to solve this?

Thanks in advance,
    Xènia

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Xènia,

As I was saying, we’ve never experienced this so I reckon it’s something related to a plugin conflict or some obscure server setting that prevents the image upload process from working correctly in some environments. Your site is just a coming soon page…

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Covenant Webmaster

FYI, happening to me with FlexForm, too, so I think the problem may be universal with the Page Builder.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks for letting us know, I’ll ask the developer to check that out!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Will check this out guys, thanks for letting us know.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register