New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform non-breaking space being added…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Barry Laminack

Randomly, I keep getting non-breaking spaces ( ) added to certain elements.

Barry Laminack

And now I just lost an entire table in a text box. this release (1.3) is def. buggy, especially using the page builder.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Barry, thanks for letting us know, I’ll assign this to Ed so that he’s aware of it.

In the meanwhile, can you please let me know if you’re running any other plugins, besides the one that the theme recommends? Just to rule out the possibility of a plugin conflict πŸ™‚

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Barry,

Nothing has changed in that sense for v1.3. If you lost anything, then it was likely because of a broken shortcode if you were editing the code. If the page builder shortcodes are broken in some way, and therefore not recognised, they are then stripped.

Do you have any content plugins enabled? Any editor plugins or similar?

– Ed

Barry Laminack

No plugins have changed since before I upgraded but it hasn’t happened since. Thanks.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Barry,

Well, we still don’t know what plugins you’re using and we can’t rule out the possibility of a conflict. Can you please answer Ed’s question above?

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Barry Laminack

I disabled 2 custom plugins I had created (all they did was add custom post types) and it didn’t add the non-breaking spaces after that. I have since re-enabled them and they still not doing it any more.

So since doing that it has not happened again nor have I lost anything in page builder.

You can mark this as resolved.

Thanks again, you guys have awesome support here and I’m really pleased with my purchase.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad it seems to have resolved itself Barry.

We’ll look out for this in the future, to see if we can reproduce. As of yet we haven’t, so might have just been a random issue.

You’re welcome, really glad you’re happy.

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register