New Landing How can we help? Cardinal NO OFFENSE!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    eccesso

HI Support!

So…WoW!…you did it again! Congrats with the awesome Cardinal theme, which nevertheless is THE! most flexible and superior WP themes currently available. Just added the excellent work to my collection of Swift_Themes! THanks a lot for your engaged and devoted contributions to creative webdesign development!
    Now…when this is said….there are minor issues…or…….things – which probably will be solved during theme_development and not-to-forget! – the everlasting excellent customerservice Swift_Supporters provide…you guys are simply amazing!…All of you!
    I’m customizing Cardinal/Corporate Four and do experience some minor things…..troublesome things, which you may provide the proper support for. I’ve attached a jpeg.file.
    During customization the minor icons have disappeared. They once were there, (minor tablet/cellphone icon lower right corner, but now there’s only a monitor?)_See JPEG – red circels. Besides I can’t see/expose any sliders on mobile devices (Using: Moto G LTE 4G/Running 4.4.4_kitte-kat). Tablet (iPad iOS 7.1.2_sliders’ status:ok!). USing Rev_slider ver. 4.5.4. Tested different slide series. KenBurns staggering on iPad; No slideshows on mobile devices.
    Finally…where do I remove links on mobile device and tablet…upper right corner? I’m customizing a One Page setup!

Many regards…._eccesso

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    eccesso
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry, not sure what you’re asking from your original message – a little confusing to read!

Could you please explain more clearly?

Thanks,

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry, not sure what you’re asking from your original message – a little confusing to read!

Could you please explain more clearly?

Thanks,

– Ed

eccesso
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) Edit the row – check the “Responsive Visibility” setting, and see what you have set there. The icons that show are related to that setting – indicating the visibility of the row.

2) If your slider is in that row you have posted a screenshot, then that is because you have the responsive visibility set to “Desktop Only”.

– Ed

– Ed

eccesso
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The visibility setting is for page builder rows, if you click the pen icon to edit the row, you will see the responsive visibility options there

– Kyle

eccesso
    Kyle – SUPPORT

That’s the theme options, I mean when you edit the page. In your first screenshot it shows the Row asset with the desktop icon, you need to go to that page and edit the row asset (see screenshots)

– Kyle

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    eccesso
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Great

2. Yes it should be hidden on tablets, which it is on my demo. Could you provide a link and point out which section you have set to be hidden on tablets so I can check?

3. Go to Theme Options > General and make sure ‘Enable Back To Top’ is set to yes

– Kyle

eccesso
    eccesso
    Kyle – SUPPORT

I will forward this to my colleague so he can check the issue

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register