Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Glen Cuoco

I was unable to download the complete Demo Data file and Ed provided a smaller file, which worked fine. However, there was no Slider data included and I am unable to compare any info when trying to create new sliders and getting them to work correctly.

There is no data for the main Revolution Slider and I only see one other Slider available in the Dashboard options list. I believe there is supposed to be 3 sliders available, if I’m not mistaken.

I did create a new Slider (not Revolution) and included 5 slides. However, only the little circular buttons show up and seem to function as if they’re scrolling through the Slider, but none of the images show up. I was hoping to compare what I did to the Demo Content info but, as I said, nothing is available for me to look at.

Is there any Sliders, with the added slides, that I can download from somewhere and use as a reference?

Thanks for any help!

Melanie – SUPPORT

I will ask the developer if he can provide only the sliders.
    Cheers!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Unfortunately the only way for this to be included is through the main demo content XML. It’s not possible to export them on their own.

– Ed

Glen Cuoco

Thanks for the replies. I just kept at it and figured it out for the most part, so got some images happening on the product pages now and will fine-tune things as I go along.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great!

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register