Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    creatorofstuff

I had this happen for the last update, too, and I know you told me that there is an Auto-Update script within the theme, but once again, I am aware that there is an update for Neighborhood, and yet there is no notification in my admin panel. I have checked both Appearance > Themes, and Dashboard > Updates. In fact, when I go to Dashboard > Updates, it says:

“You have the latest version of WordPress…

…Plugins
    Your plugins are all up to date.

Themes
    Your themes are all up to date.”

I would like to avoid doing this update manually again. Any suggestion as to how I can get the update through the admin panel? Thanks so much.

P.S. I have the Neighborhood Child Theme activated. I tried activating just Neighborhood without the child theme to see if that is the problem but it didn’t change anything. Should one be able to update Neighborhood if the Neighborhood Child Theme is activated, for future reference?

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll have to ask the developer about that. Have you already used our forum search? I’m pretty sure we had this topic before.

creatorofstuff

This is bizarre, but now the auto update is available. It was not when I posted this. Sorry to bother you. Never mind!

Melanie – SUPPORT

good 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register