New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood No "Add to shopping bag" option

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    blingximus

HI Melanie,

Posting in my own thread at your request.

My products are all variable products, when I hover over them on my products page, instead of seeing “Add to shopping bag”, “Select Option” appears.

I updated my theme to the latest version, looked through my function.js file for the lines of code and set a default size for my variable product and still, the option to “Add to shopping bag” fails to appear, only “Select Option”.

I would like to know if their is a concrete fix for this.

Thanks,
    Craig

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

blingximus
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

HI Craig,

For Variable product it will display “Select Options” only by woocommerce default.

Thanks for your co-operation and patience over this period when we spent holidays, we wish that you too had a great holiday. 🙂

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

blingximus

How can I change it?

Thanks,
    Craig

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

What would you want to change it to?

You can check the /woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php file.

– Ed

blingximus

I would like for it to fulfil its original function of adding the product to the shopping cart.

As seen here on the products that came with the theme at the bottom of the page:

http://www.flyclothingja.com/beta/

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, for a variable product it will ALWAYS show “select options” because you cannot add a variable product to the shopping bag without selecting your desired size or color or whatever you set up first.

You will also notice this on our demo.

Products without variations will display “add to shopping bag” right away.

Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register