New Landing How can we help? Atelier Newsletter bar, setting

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    SHK111

Hi there,

Still the beginner asking for some help! 😉

I’m almost done with the setting on the main page (finally!) but now I’m “blocked” with the newsletter bar.
    I activate the newsletter bar while the page is scrolling down by the user (fullwidth). They is a cross to remove the bar in case it’s bothering for the client, but is it possible to make the bar reappear in the same fullwidth when the client is at the bottom of the page?
    Plus, where is the setting page to set the newsletter bar, because right now if I try to tap a email it goes directly to your Mailchimp? I already created a Mailchimp account.

Thanks all

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please refer this article http://www.swiftideas.com/knowledgebase/replicate-the-newsletter-bar-form/. Hope it should help to you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

SHK111

I’m going to take look.

Thank you Mohammed

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

SHK111

Sorry Mohammed it didn’t help me.

I totally dont know where to paste your code, and plus where to get my Form action URL.

sorry

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You should place the code in this option in the screnshot.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6exx3cikys9ctc/Screenshot%202016-05-05%2016.48.52.png?dl=0

The Form action URL is on you mailchimp account, you should log in and check for that info.

Hope it helps.
    -Rui

SHK111

Thank you.

I made a mistake by copying the code but now it’s fine.

I’ve a question about it but I guess it’s a Mailchimp setting.
    When I register an email address, it goes into a page where I read that I need to confirm my address. Is it not possible to just subscribe by staying on the same page (my website)?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Really not sure about it, try to check in mailchimp documentation maybe it’s an option or that’s the way it works.

-Rui

SHK111

I guess it their way.

Is it possible in this code to set the thickness of the bar? I feel she is a bit thick …

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Gues you are talking about the height of the bar, atm is 80px you can increase it by adding the code below to your custom css option and adjust the 80px value to the desired value.

#sf-newsletter-bar {
        height: 80px;
    }

-Rui

SHK111

It didn’t works but it doesn’t matter.
    I’ve a question about the newsletter bar. when I click on the cross to remove it, the footer is still at the same size, so the height of the footer is tall, there is something possible to change the size of the footer when the client close the newsletter bar ?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It’s just on that specific moment, has soon you change the page it will readjust the size.
    That would require a jQuery customization.

-Rui

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register