New Landing How can we help? Atelier Newsletter Bar isn't always showing up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    hellojonesie

Hi there,

Maybe you all can help me with my query. I would like for my newsletter bar to appear every time a user goes onto my site. Only when the user clicks on the X should the newsletter bar disappear. I have several people who have returned to my site wanting to sign up and I believe since they closed out of it once they aren’t able to access the newsletter bar any more.

Also, I have tried implementing the bar on every bag by activating “Enable newsletter/subscribe bar globally”, but this changes nothing!

Please advise 🙂
    Amy

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

They will have to clear their cookies, we store the information that the user closed the Bar so it won’t appear again. Most people who close it don’t want to see it again. Has an alternative you can also have a widget it in the footer like we have in the demo.

-Rui

buckie

Feature request:
    Hi,
    I’m having this problem also.
    Would it be possible to have visitors choose wether they don’t want the bar ever to show up again?
    By pressing the X the bar is only temporary gone and by pressing ‘don’t show ever again’ for good…

Or let us decide after how many days the bar shows up again? Or a combination of both.
    Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion will forward it to the development team.

-Rui

lnuyen

Another issue is that after someone closes the bar and it no longer appears, there is still padding in the footer as if the bar were there.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up.
    -Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register