New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota Newsletter Bar Integrations?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    mikegiffin

Hello,

Two questions:

1. Where does the newsletter collection bar store the newsletter emails it is collecting?
    2. How do I integrate the Newsletter Bar into our email collection systems / marketing solution (ie. mailchimp, mad mimi, constant contact, campaign monitor)

Thanks!

David Martin – Support

1) Mailchimp

2) Grab the code here: http://www.swiftideas.com/knowledgebase/replicate-the-newsletter-bar-form/. From your mailchimp account, grab a basic HTML form they provide and copy & paste the action URL into the code where the comment specifies << YOUR ACTION URL HERE >>

Thanks.

mikegiffin

Can I integrate with other mail systems besides Mailchimp? They tend to be pretty expensive once you get into list sizes of 10K or larger. we have 15-20k emails and are looking at less expensive systems. Currently we are using Campaign Monitor but may migrate over to Mad Mimi.

thanks!

David Martin – Support

I have not tested any others. I do not see why you cannot though no, the Theme Option simply outputs their code.

mikegiffin

Thanks I will play with this based around their code and ping ya’ll if I have any issues / questions!

David Martin – Support

Sure, let me know if you encounter any issues or have further questions.

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

sure, let us know if necessary.

-Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register